1 lb Daikon
1/3 cup chicken stock
1 whole lobster grilled
1 egg yolk
1 whole egg
2 oz Parmesan cheese
Salt to taste
1 tsp black pepper
1 tsp soy sauce
1/2 tsp chopped garlic
1 tsp chopped ginger
1 slice bacon
2-3 basil leaves
1. With a swivel-blade vegetable peeler, remove the outer skin of the Daikon; discard the skin. Continue to peel down the length of the Daikon, removing the Daikon in long, narrow ribbons, which should look like fettuccine. Soak the fettuccine in a bowl of cold salted water for 15 minutes.
2. In a large bow put eggs, black pepper and Parmesan cheese and mix well.
3. In a medium pan, put 1 tsp olive oil on medium heat and add chopped garlic and ginger.
4. Add 1/3 chicken stock.
5. Add the egg mixture into the pan and stir on low heat, trying not to make scrambled egg, but creamy sauce.
6. Add daikon pasta into the sauce and mix briefly.
7. Place a grilled lobster on a large plate and place the pasta over it.
8. Place basil leaves on top and serve.